Natural hair rediscovered

Natural hair journey. Rediscovering my natural beauty.
Last year i did a big chop! Yes...
Since then i have been going natural, as you can see in the photo (my hair looking so loco!)
Am not the type of person to spend hours in my hair, fixing and putting together unless of course its for an occasion or special outing (you know a lady got to look the part ).
Wash and go...are quick and simple! (No blow drying). You probably would like to know what i used in my wash and go..right? I thought so.
Wash and go list:
Shampoo
Conditioner
Coconut oil (100%)
Shea butter leave-in conditioner (smell so good)
Styling gel/products  (if needed)
As simple as that you don't need tonnes of product for your hair.
For styling i have tried Eco styler but to a very limited use it makes my hair dry and crunchy (can't deal with that sorry!)
I don't know if that's because of my hair type or texture but i know my texture is coarse and hair type is definitely 4C (wavy roots, kinky, coily and frizzy ) yes i know all kinds of madness!.
I am trying to grow back the sides as they were shaved, nevermind the back i keep looking forward.
So i came across this article bbc.co.uk very interesting, i guess afro is now becoming more prominent,  so am proudly rocking mine.
Shout out to the natural hair beauties.
Rock what you mama gave you! 
For your beauty supplies click here  Beauty
Love always x
Share and subscribe!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Epic fail

PGCE interview